Chopping My Hair Off

A little while ago I decided it was time for a change so I went to the hairdresser and cut off about 25 cm of my hair! I didn't...





A little while ago I decided it was time for a change so I went to the hairdresser and cut off about 25 cm of my hair! I didn't really tell anyone about my plan before I went because I was scared I would change my mind about it, since it kinda seemed like a big deal to me as I'd been growing my hair for years and years. But even though I didn't think it through very well, I do not regret it at all and I'm so glad I did it! It made me realize that whenever you want to do or change something sponteneously you should always go for it and it isn't necessary to ask for other peoples opinions.
  

Afterwards I decided to donate my hair to a foundation called Stichting Haarwensen, which makes wigs for children who lost their hair from real hair that people send to them. I think this is a really great cause and I'm happy I could help.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images